Just a quick post to show the first photos of a pair of jeans I finished tonight. I was really disappointed about the failure of the designer ones. For the last pairs I made I used the Ginger pattern but have used this Jalie pattern in the past with good success and wanted to try and compare. I think the back pockets are situated better in this pattern. Other than that there isn’t that much of a difference I think after my first try. I will wear it and give my opinion on that later.
The colour is really off in these photos. It’s a real blue . Photos in the evening are not the best unfortunately.
A sneak peak this time. Making a coat for my daughter. It’s from Burda magazine’s February issue. Still a bit to do on it :).