Jalie Jeans

Just a quick post to show the first photos of a pair of jeans I finished tonight. I was really disappointed about the failure of the designer ones. For the last pairs I made I used the Ginger pattern but have used this Jalie pattern in the past with good success and...

Jeans – a failure

Despite the promising photo of the knee detail of these jeans, it will not be finished. I haven’t thought about a few changes well enough and the pocket placement is totally wrong. I made a quick muslin that was pretty good with the changes for making it a more...

First post on this blog

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share most of my sewing projects and some knitting too.   This (personal) site is a continuation of my previous blog Sigrid’s sewing projects. That blog I started in April 2007 and it has been a pleasure to publish most of my...